Businesses of every size depend on the Internet to communicate with customers and suppliers. Multi-site companies have an ever-increasing need for secure bandwidth, service prioritization, and service-level agreements. Fowler Technology Services has a wide array of options to meet the public and internal connectivity needs of businesses.
Managed Internet Service
Fowler Technology Services offers businesses dedicated internet connections from select top-tier providers. Opt for a completely managed solution, or furnish the equipment and configuration yourself. Either way, circuits are proactively monitored for your peace of mind.
There is a wide range of fast symmetrical access speeds, access methods and additional features available from the carriers we represent:
- Access Speeds: T1 – 10 Gbps
- Access Types: Ethernet (typically fiber-to-the-building) and copper
- Options: business voice service, usage-based billing, class of service, security solutions, managed redundancy options, and more
MPLS Private Network Transport
MPLS Private Network Transport (PNT) both new and legacy networks a high performing, scalable IP-based network with service prioritization capability and seamless private network security. PNT is an IP VPN solution that uses advanced Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). MPLS enables secure any-to-any connectivity to link your sites, and easily accommodates new locations and applications at any time.
- An inherently secure, reliable architecture with any-to-any connectivity for domestic sites
- Improve application performance using classes of service (CoS) to prioritize traffic
- Management capabilities offer a high level of control
- Service Level Agreements insures accountability
- Compatible with flexible business voice applications
- Eliminates the need to create, monitor and maintain site-to-site IPsec and SSL VPNs